21 February 2009

extremely loud & incredibly close.

When I finished this book, not only was I in tears, but I suddenly needed to let everyone in the entire world know exactly how much I loved them. I tried to refrain from the latter, seeing as it was a bit crazy, but I was still amazed at the strength of the emotions that I felt. Written by Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is a book that if nothing else, will make you feel. You will feel happiness, triumph, depression, frustration, and heartache. You will cry. You will need someone near you to hug the moment that you finish. And if you're me, you will develop an extremely irrational fear of losing the people you love too early...

Find this book. Read it. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

alycea said...

i will find it.
i will read it.

by the way, contact me. how have you been?